Thursday, August 21, 2008

sneakers after all




ok it's been a while I last blog about my shoes pickup..well sadly sneakers are currently not my current priority right now but starting next month i'll be back with my old habits..1st all is unlucky 13..well i was pretty unlucky to get it at size 9 so ebay here we go..pharrell's is one of my fav dunk of all time coz of the material and black/black colorway..eventhough i won't have the budget to actually keep the damn shoe but knowing that i've been sleeping with it for the last month is enough(giler gay sial statement!) so both sneaker will go to a different owner soon..

the 3m dunk lows i'm not too sure bout the name or collab or whatsoever but all i know is i got it for cheap..black/white/grey and lastly 3m! another one for the team bebeh!! and also an honorable mention to my halloween carbon co.jp dunk that i've been wanting for so long and might be the only orange sneaker ever to been worn by me..so cheers to that ! so till next time folks..

No comments: