Wednesday, January 23, 2008

HAHAHAHAH cipan seorang blogger maut !!

anyway i used to hate people who blog..seems kinda gay for me..ye la you're telling the world about ur life and the food that you eat..the girl you used to fuck or heartbreaking moments in your life and all that fucking homo shit that you do but the thing is..ENTAH LAAAA..But it's 2008 and hey at least people will get some info about my latest pick-ups and hook-ups..well I'll feed them with my uncanny wisdom about politic,socio economy or plain bullshit once in a while..but just read the damn blog..

anyway my latest pickup laaa for good ol ebay ...Kasut Kulit Rimau beb muahaha buruk sial..but hey got it for cheap..and reseller value pon cun..around usd150-170..hahahahah

1 comment:

takeoff said...

gila fag sial kau ada blog..... serious gay habis! komodo ninja!