Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Vans x NBHD x Supreme sk8 hi blablabla

Haaaaaaaaaaaa woke up a bit late today, but my cute little anak buah showed up with something that just arrived from US..(it's good to have hook-ups in Japan,UK and the US,but i got it from ebay..hahaha) anyway stop staring at my nephew you sick pedophile..

Oit cun sial..boleh la aku jadi hypebeast sebab aku beli kasut "troops of tommorow" tapi aku x pernah langsung dengar "the exploited" so cantik la tuh..boleh la aku geng dengan org beli kasut "iron maiden" tapi lagu die satu haram pon tatau..packaging pon cun..monogram black/white..favorite color beb..
Great wallpaper for you pc(i know because already changed mine)anybody wants them,let me know and i'll give the hi-res version aite..RM10 per copy (kidding2 but will accept paypal or western union)but the thing is,the inside is made out from FUCKING PIG-SKIN !!! so it's reseller time once again..hit me with offers la but anything below rm600 would be seriously ignored unless you're my homie or you have any significant effects in my life..

No comments: