Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Paypal oh Paypal..

Ok I'm a fucking reseller at ebay..yes all the "street/sneakerheads" really hates a reseller..Why? because they say reseller kills the "game" by selling shit at sky-rocket prices.Well, for me if you sell something at your local sneaker shop and line-up for 18hours just for the shoes and 5 mins after that you got your digicam and tag all ready to sell it and rape prices.

That's a shitty reseller for me.

Well, in my case I always get my shit elsewhere thru my endless social network connections thruout the world (Kids,it pays to be stupid and have ultra-smart friends that studies around the world and tight enough with you until you can ask favours to buy some dope shit without any hassles!) So I provide a service to people that wanted something different rather than sell shitty clothes or shoes that the same 20 people sells in ST for around the same price (Just wait until no one wants it or the hype dies and you can get it for dirt cheap!) and can't get it elsewhere for that particular price.Or it's a Euro or Japan limited release.If I can get it in Malaysia, then why the fuck do I have to waste my precious time ? Baik aku beli kat KL ke SG ke..(one of the benefits of living in JB is Spore is just 10mins away..hahaha)

Anyway I've been selling my shit in ebay coz Streething nowadays is full of people who wants good stuff at cheap prices without using their brains to negotiate with you..and also I don't have any hook-up for subcrew or Clot stuff.And ebay provide me with ready cash customer with a way bigger customer base so it's kinda a blessing in disguise.hahaha anyway I got some problems with paypal 2 weeks or so ago and they are pending my withdrawal to my debit card which sucks coz it's almost 1000usd so aku dah pening kepala dh nih..

well, I emailed them for about 6 times and all I got is some cut-and-paste answer and then I got bored and called them.Well guess what, some chinaman who can speak english mcm budak darjah 4 answered and damnnnnnnnn even Darjah 4 punya BI pon lagi cun..fuckers..and then I wanted to ask for a better english-speaking representative but you guess the answer la..

well after 2 weeks or so after CNY maybe God of prosperity kicks someones ass in Paypal and finally realized that they are holding people other honest people's hard earn money reselling stuff on Ebay and the payment cleared..but I have to pay some debt coz I have to keep the business running so I ower people some money and I end up with pretty much nothing.Thanks a lot paypal you incompetent mutherfuckers

No comments: