Wednesday, February 20, 2008

POST AITF

Damnn..just got back from KL last night at 5am..The bus trip was shitty and snoring old people doesn't help either..But the event was the shit and KOMODO NINJA kills it like a ninja does..swift, slow,silent and effective..props to you guys..

Ok shout-out time..anyway first of all thanks to STREETHING and Samsung for the phone..damn,didn't expect it beb..they even called my real name coz I wrote my ST nick as "I'm c1p4n bitch!" it's kinda stupid but I didn't expect to in anything so who gives a fuck right ?

Bro Kzzit, edy,azuwan,KGB n SO Crew from SG(especially to Joe "boleh kenal,cantik"..hahaha)i'll see you guys on the next SOLE OBSESSION events,Darbotz a.k.a Irwansyah/Dhani of Spraycans,Dave White for not being a rockstar/diva and shake every hands and sign any shit that you gave him and each and every member of the the KOMODO Ninja fam..too long to list but I luv u guys in a non-homosexual way..not forgetting Azura the host at sole what event ..haih bagai pinang dibelah dua..hahaha

I'll post all the pics shortly..thanks again and we'll see you guys in the next event..cheers!

No comments: