Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Hardstyle Republic x c1p4n beb !

I know jacked shit about shuffling or shuffle or whatever the hell kids nowadays calls it but since my close friends Apek whuut and ayap are into it (and actually making serious cash!) so I guess I'll mention it in my blog..

Well apparently shuffling is form of dance which by the way I have no talent whatsoever and do not intend to learn it at all for the time being..but just type "apek whuut " or " hardstyle republic " at you tube and there you'll see some serious shuffling going on there..lightning fast moves with techno maut background songs..

Ok fine the actual reason I'm writing about it is because they gave me free T-shirt and stickers and whoever gaves me free shit deserve mad mad props all the way..well like anyone reads my blog anyway right so who cares?..so Ayap and apek,thanks wey ! check out their forum here for SHUFFLE DANCING 101 T-shirt giveaway ceremony at Mama Lynn's Favs

No comments: