Sunday, April 13, 2008

Spoonman's latest AirMax 1 custom

Rather than letting my used and yellowed air bubble airmax 1 sold to some kid who asked me "bro can give me rm100 ah ?" or "ala nego a bit la used di maa" bullshit,I decided that I rather gave it to my bro spoonman for his sneaker art explorations and creative delinquents for free..Well i do have some request for him to paint it all black and purple swoosh and the rest is his own imaginations and creativity..well this is the result..




Edy,patut ko ade name fancy2 la utk custom ko mcm Hyper Vulcan Terror Crap Terbang-melayang ke ape ke yg konon2 mcm cool pastu pelik nak mampos pastu ade la kaitan sikit ngan outlook kasut tuh alaaaaaaaa mcm customizer yg ade collab2 tuh...baru la power..nih setakat letak gamba je kurang impact la..huhuhu tapi serious cun and aku bangga kasut buruk tuh jadi mcm nih..

No comments: